THE GREAT SEAGOING CAPABILITIES OF SOLARIS POWER Unlike ordinary boats with planning hulls, Solaris Power are capable to cruise steadily and without roll even in displacement mode. The hull shape guarantees great stability and comfort when cruising and at anchor, without the need for stabilizers. The sharp shape of the bow and the pronounced flare, softens the passage through the waves and keeps the deck dry.The advanced design of the hull ensure low fuel consumption, resulting in excellent range and reduced CO2 emissions.
The Ultimate Lifestyle - Solaris Power Yachts
SOLARIS FLYBRIDGE RANGE FROM 48 TO 70 FEET IN LENGTH, SOLARIS YACHTS STANDOUT AS UNIQUE ITALIAN CRAFTED YACHTS.
SEAWORTHINESS, COMFORT AND A STROKING AND UNMISTAKABLE DESIGN.
DESIGNED FOR LONG RANGE CRUISING IN ANY SEA CONDITIONS THANKS TO THE UNIQUE SOLARIS POWER HULL CONCEPT.
THE ONLY LOBSTER BOAT FEATURING WALKAROUND DECKS, HELMSMAN’S SIDE DOOR AND FOLD-OUT BULWARKS.
- Capable to cruise efficiently at low speed in displacement mode and as well over 30kts, unlike ordinary boats with planning hulls
- Voyages very safely in unfavourable weather
- Low fuel consumption, greater range
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Enhanced manoeuvrability thanks to its joysticks.
- Low noise level and zero vibrations.
- Great stability also when at anchor.
FLARED BOW FOR SMOOTH SAILING THROUGH THE WAVES. GREAT STABILITY WHILE CRUISING AND AT ANCHOR. THE ONLY OPEN BOAT WITH A TRUE WALKAROUND DECK, FEATURING THE SAME CABIN SPACE OF A CONVENTIONAL CABIN CRUISER.
- fold-out bulwarks that can be opened for enhanced enjoyment of the cockpit
- the interior layout is available also as a two cabins, two bathrooms and a crew cabin including head
- a wide tender garage and stowage facility
- spacious and well-ventilated engine room offering easy access to the engine itself and to the other systems